vendredi 7 juillet 2017

Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge

I'm entering for the first time to the Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge this month. 

The theme beautiful was simple and inspiring! 
This month the theme of our challenge is 'Beauty'. You can create any project you want inspired by anything and everything you find beautiful - we accept layouts, cards, off-the-page projects, altered art, ATC, albums, collages, and more.


Here's my take on it, I choose a picture of my 2 beautiful nieces and I used a quote that was appropriate for the challenge. Happy girls are the prettiest. For me the beauty is all in the attitude, when you are happy you are beautiful! 


some close ups



Lindy's products used

Badges are from the Special summer kit at Cuts2luv

Thank you for your time my friends! 

2 commentaires :

  1. awesome layout caroline, your flowers are gorgeous

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. encore une superbe page bravo merci pour ta participation au défi Scrapki

    RépondreSupprimer