mardi 6 mars 2018

Resist background page

I'm with you today to share a step by step simple but gorgeous layout with a background using the resist technique I made for Lindy's gang! This combo is so amazing that I can’t get enough of it!
IMG_1784 (1)
First, I started with a watercolor paper as always when I want to make a watercolor background effect. It makes all the difference!
I embossed some flowers and leaves stamped images with Purely white embossing powder. It gives me a resist for my watercolor ink effect after.
IMG_1785 (1)
IMG_1786 (1)
With the Starburst Azure sea Asters spray I added my watercolor. I LOVE the shimmer that came out of this!
IMG_1787 (1)
Because I totally fell in love with Tainted love teal Starburst spray, I had to use it somewhere on my layout! I sprayed it over a diecut I had in my stash. Seriously, isn’t it gorgeous!?!
IMG_1788 (1)
Then, I added my pictures and a few embellishments in a cluster to make it harmonious. Flowers of course and a perfect match badge from Cuts2luv. Here’s the results!
IMG_1781 (1)
My title was embossed with Cleopatras’s copper powder.
IMG_1782 (1)
This is it! I hope you’ve enjoyed!

Lindy’s Products 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire