lundi 7 mai 2018

Dusty Attic May challenge

I totally fell in love with the combo at Dusty Attic this month! 
Peach and Yellow are in my palet!


I was inspired by the colors, the flowers and the softness.

Let me show you some close ups!




All the chipboards are from Dutsy Attic. 

The badges are from Cuts2luv
The paper is from 49 and market Botanical Press 

And I used the following Lindy's products:

Thank you for your time! 

4 commentaires :

  1. Absolutely stunning Caroline !! I love your colour combination and layers. Thankyou for playing along with this month's challenge at the Dusty Attic. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Seriously beautiful. Love your work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A beautiful page with gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for joining in the Dusty Attic Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer